Quest, Instance and Class notes

I made Marlena my bitch last night

Goto page 1, 2  Next
We dueled back before when Cloak of Skill was the 41 point Sub talent, and we were about 50/50. Last night after I switched my Arcane Pain build up for some Frost sexage, he was tasting dirt every time. Of course it helped that that cheap shit Cloak of Skill was moved up to 66, but it was a moot point since Ice Block negates it anyway.

Would you guys mind giving Marlena some tips and pointers on how to fight a mage? I'm feeling pretty much unbeatable now, and the ego inflation I'm experiencing as a result of the pure fucking humiliating ownage I handed out last night is kinda giving me the general feeling that the rogue class is, well... not really cutting it. Maybe Marlena just sucks, I'm not sure.

Who knows, maybe I'm looking for a challenge from the wrong class. :P
I let you win to feed that ego.
At least get one damaging shot to make it somewhat realistic. Don't sweat it, though. They say practice makes perfect. But I think in your case, practice will only make distinctly average.

Roffles.
If its a fight you want msg me next time im in org and we can see how your luck holds :twisted:
get outta the rogue forum you doo doo caster!! Go play with your "magic" mana candyland fairies elsewheres! Its all steel and leather in here...hmmm we should rename the rogue forum after a famous bonadage club.
/agree
so do i count as a caster as a cat form druid?
If you can stab people from behind you are allowed in Happy
Wow that sounded dirty and I'm sure a dirty comment will follow this one
Orenishii wrote:

Hell im surprised you didn't post one. ::
Cronus wrote:
Orenishii wrote:

Hell im surprised you didn't post one. ::

Thought I'd help out. I stab people from behind, but its not with a sword or dagger.
Actually in all seriousness, I'm not that good at PvP. But I probably will hit you up sometime Cronus, because I want to see how it goes. You too, Oren! :D
I'll get in touch with you at level 66 on that one mwahahahahaha! I'm gonna turn you into scrambled eggs :twisted:
66 = major rogue love lvl :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Ah but what you're both forgetting is that 66 is Ice Lance. And Ice Block pretty much negates Cloak of Shadows. :twisted:
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em