Public Registered Forum

Need a favor =)

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Most of you know i work for blockbuster...i need a favor. Because my customers are cheap bastards i can't meet my goals for the blockbuster online program, which means every Friday morning if i don't meet my goal i get bitched out... What i'm asking here is for whoever is interested to sign up for the free 2 week trial of Blockbuster online. There is NO OBLIGATION to continue after the free trial..if you are interested at all go to Blockbuster.com, click on Free Trial and use promo code 51041B. This would really be helping me out...and who knows you might like it and decide to stick with it =) I love you guys!!
does it require a credit card?
actually my girlfriend and i decided were switching to blockbuster last night from net flicks. Can I still put your number in even though I go to a different one?
yes
Cronus wrote:
does it require a credit card?

if you have a debit card with a visa logo you can do it with that. but if you decide to cancel before the trial is up nothing will be charged
Orenishii wrote:
actually my girlfriend and i decided were switching to blockbuster last night from net flicks. Can I still put your number in even though I go to a different one?

All my store code does is guarantee i get credit for the activation and the money to my bottom line. So yes, even though you use a different blockbuster you can still put 51041B as the promo code.
sauce! well then I guess i got cho numba!
Might be dodgy having some guys in New Zealand sign up using your code =/
, direct to the consumer marketing... if Blockbuster hadn't ruined my zeal for movie rental due to my inability to return movies and thus incur crazy late fees.... I might want to try out an online rental service.
but there are no late fees anymore! well...according to Rimundi I have to pay them, but for everyone else is free!
Hey Tiquor i tried to help you overcome that when i was still at VCC..but you still couldn't get them back and you live right by that store.. But yeah as long as you have the subscription you can return your movies whenever you feel like it.

Melis : Might be dodgy having some guys in New Zealand sign up using your code =/

I dont' think they really look at that...
in the mean time work on getting clients to sign up in your hometown!
love you mere
Oh I am Kale!!
I signed up hopefully you get credit Rimundi
Finally, I can rent "Paint Your Wagon" without going to blockbuster and admitting I enjoy the movie.
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em