Public Registered Forum

Stopping by to say hey and goodbye

Well the time has come for me to say goodbye to WOW.
Things have been downhill since we broke apart and almost 3 solid years of this distraction called wow has come to an end.

Net, Ab, tiquor, Faernu, Emi and Estriana you guys have all been real decent foks to me and I never had a beef with you guys. Just wanted to stop by and say goodbye. Maybe I will see you in Warhammer..

Good luck all and God Bless!!
Nice to see you, Evis! Sorry to hear WoW's gone downhill for you. It's a pretty similar situation for a lot of us here as well.

You should definitely look us up in WAR. Check out Pirates of the Burning Sea as well, a lot of us here are excited about that too.

http://www.burningsea.com

Good to hear from you Evisc. You're welcome wherever SiN is in my book. Definitely look us up next game.

oh... and you should play Eve Online. Best game ever.

-Stephen

Best of luck to you Evis. It was a pleasure getting to know you and gaming with you over the past few years. Take care.

Good luck Evis, it was always good playing with you. As Yuber said, most of us have put WoW behind us but are looking forward to the next big thing. Hopefully we'll see you in WAR or PotBS. Keep in touch, we'll all be here a long time to come!

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em