Public Registered Forum

Eve Online - Awesome

So Eve is an admittedly slower game than many others. It takes longer to build up your character. Well, I've crossed a threshold with one of my chars and OMG this game is fucking fun!

This is like when you get those first lvl10 abilities and you can spend a talent point and shit. It changes the game.

<--- short attention span

Whatever! You guys played SWG... and this game is 100 times better but similar in so many ways.

Official support is available via email and forums 9-5 EST M-F at support@guildlaunch.com and http://community.guildlaunch.com/. However, we often answer questions 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
Follow us on Twitter here and Like us on Facebook here to get news and info on promotions. Also check out our Youtube channel!
Notice I haven't gone back to SWG since I finally realized what crap it was when I quit it. It just took me longer than most. .

The draw that I have to SWG is that it's star wars. Yeah it's a shitty game, but it was fun in the begining (before we all realized how bad Sony fucked it up). The key point that kills Eve for me is that it is so much slower than so many other games. If I'm falling asleep durring the tutorial what chance is there I'm going to stick around the 5 months it takes to get to that game changing moment.

And it still bothers me that not a damn engineer in this universe can build a symmetrical ship!

Symmetry is less important in space.... get with the asymmetrical movement... you guys are missing out on one of the best games made today.

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em