WoW General

Attunements and heroics: check here for info

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Ok, lets get a head count of needs what attunement:
Reply with your name, what attunements you need, and when you are ussually on. Also, I want to form a dedicated 5 man with a pool of 10-12 players. We need to run heroics for the gear to do the raids. This list is independent of Kharazan.

Ill start the list for heroic team runs: This team will be known as SiN all-stars. No preferences, just need hard core healer and several dps.

Team 2: Sin All-stars Herioc Dungeon runs.
Eviscerator - Warrior-tank available most weeknights 7-1am ST.
varies on weekend...
Team 3: Take the Skinheads Bowling
Sosso - Warrior-Tank available most weeknights 3:30-7pm Server.
varies on weekend...

(This is for the Early Birds)
DPS Available - 70 Hunter

I'm available solidly any 2 nights a week and would prefer to semi-schedule them. I'm on alot of other nights, but fuck accountability. Happy
4-8 server is best for me.

I need:

Arcatraz Key Frag for Karahzan
1200 rep for Cenrion Revered (hope to get that tonight)
5-6k for Thrallmar Revered
and a currently unknown amount for Auchindon heroics.

70 leet druad healzor

Attuned to Karazhan and working on post quests.

Heroic Keys: Coilfang Reservior & Caverns of Time

I am about half-way through rep requirements for the remaining keys. Once I get back in game (new video card to be here Thursday - or so FedEx says) I am going to try to get groups for rep runs.

Only heroic I have run so far was Underbog through the first boss. Was a crazy fight. Happy

Dps =) 70 Hunter

On most nights Sunday - Thursday after 5pm server.

Need 6000 till revered with Thrallmar
Need 7500 till revered with Sha'tar

Have all my other keys so am up for any heroic i have a key for.

Oh, i still need to do the quests for the arcatraz key...maybe.
Furiizaa

One run of Shattered Halls for: Hellfire Citadel -- heroic key
One run of (the god-awful, omg I never want to do it again but I have to) Shadow Labs. for: Auch. -- heroic key

I'm on when I feel like it. Less likely to be online Tues to Fri for a few weeks. The earlier in the day you can find me, the better the mood I will be in, because I won't have gone through several pugs on my rogue yet. (No freaking rogue love I tell you!)

ahahahaha! no rogue love?! wtf is that? a rogue did write that what is love song you know...baby dont hurt me....dont hurt me....no mo.....
70 Shaman - Elemental with Totem of Wrath for extra punch... rest in healing

41-0-20

I have completed old hillsbrad.

no sure but I think black moras is next for me
Orenishii wrote:
ahahahaha! no rogue love?! wtf is that? a rogue did write that what is love song you know...baby dont hurt me....dont hurt me....no mo.....

People would rather bring 5 palis than 4 and 1 rogue. It sucks being a newb rogue these days.

healer at the time of the post open to change spec

got all my heroic keys

available almost all week depends on school work
Count me in. Some say I can be the dumbest fucking dumbass on the face of the earth sometimes, but they can be a bit presumptuous and impetuous (not to mention fucking asswipes that most people really don't like anyways) Happy Anyways, I beg to differ. I have an IQ rated higher than 140 on multiple tests, have debated succesfully on a collegiate level, and I've been involved in almost every club large and small that you can think of. Not to mention I've "pwned" the shit out of most video games I've come across. So, when I apply myself to Wow, I think I'll be able to help just about any group if given the proper chance.
-Bartokk
oh and I have all heroic keys
Damn , thats all well and good, but do you still need a nurse to wipe your ass??

:D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: :D :shock: 8)
I'm in love with Bartokk. Plz post more often!

Only sometimes Evis. That reminds me. Do you still have that costume you used to dress up in for me? Please say yes! Happy
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em