General Game Discussion

BETA Test RIFT.

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
I have yet to have a queue time on my server.

Course , I play over night kind of hours. I get home at 4:30am the days I work , and on my days off , I play from about 5pm till 4am.

PS: Just hit lvl 20 on my Pyro / elementalist / **

A tyrant with an eccentric or nonconformist personality who is the leader of a counterculture that makes life a nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparent irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future
I'm on Keenblade with a bunch of other people. Queues suck, but this is headstart. Queues are what keeps the game from being a deadzone after launch when people go back to relatively normal play schedules.

This was one of the problems with Warhammer. They added something like 40 servers in the launch week. Then, people started playing more normal amounts of time and the server became ghost towns and ghost towns lead to more declines in play time, to more ghost towns and then death. Warhammer has 1 server now. This wasn't the only reason it failed, but it is one of them.

So NOW you reply. Which people ? Character names ? Which Side ? Defiant or Guardian ?

We need to all get on the same server before its too late. Which server are we going to go to ? I dont mind rerolling , but we still need to pick one.

I really enjoy my server. Everyone just seems great so far and only seen a queue timer once.

A tyrant with an eccentric or nonconformist personality who is the leader of a counterculture that makes life a nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparent irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future
I'm on Keenblade, Guardian with a guild called The Eternal Watch. About 50 members or so, long time WoW players that use Guild Launch. Good group of people.

-Stephen

Well , think your guild would be interested in having 3 more accounts ?

Made a couple friends on Greybriar , Told them that my friends all joined different servers and it would be better to all group up again. Makes the game a lot more fun.

All 3 of us are willing to relocate and such .

Let me know. Going to pick up the game here when GameStop opens up.

Oh yeah, definitely the more the merrier. This is a good group to hook up. Lots of long time players.

-Stephen

Characters: Guardian

TimeFreak
Freakoftime
Faydra
Shaharra
HoldThisThanks

Defiant:
Finalrain

So who should I look up for your characters ?

And Teppic , you going to join us here also ?

Look up:

Inficant
Mithoronette
Kamyla

Inficant is me. Tell them you know Stephen.

The Guild is named 'The Eternal Watch' these guys have been playing together since Asheron's Call.

AHH , Asherons Call ... I was a Solclaim Junky from Asherons Call back when it was still called a new game. Loved so many things they did.

And the graphics where AMAZING like 10 years ago LOL.

TiquorSJ wrote:
I'm on Keenblade, Guardian with a guild called The Eternal Watch......

-Stephen

I hate to bring this up , but you said Guardians .. and your sig shows Defiant ..

And the couple that I brought over to this server wont touch Defiant. I'm not sure I want to either.

Please tell me you just messed up your sig , and you really are Guardian.

Nope, we're Defiant. I fucked up my original post. Sorry man.

They have a Guardian guild on this server though I think.

Look up the names on the Defiant side and check out this site:

http://the-eternal-watch-rift.guildlaunch.com/

This is a test:

Forum Image

There is a funny joke in here some where .. Just too tired to find it.

Your guild is posting this for the servers ..

DEFIANT - KEENBLADE - Main server and guild for raiding

GUARDIAN - GREYBRIAR - if main server is down or just want to mess around.

We left GreyBrair on the Guardian side , to join you here. Guess we should have stayed HAHAhahashiftHAHAhaha

-------------------------

I'll ask the other two I made switch servers and see what they want to do.

btw, sorry about the confusion. Defiant rock though. :p

what and where - i'll re-roll

psychoticneurotic.com
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em