WoW General

So yeah, I'm updating WoW right now

I'm actually going to play around with Lovak a little bit. Just for the hell of it. If it feels good, I may do something more.

I think this is mainly directed at Oss because he may be the only one playing (or Zedd too, not sure). I guess I have a couple questions though... What class(es) is/are most needed right now? What kind of time commitment? Anyone have any mid-60 level guys that they want to run around with me to quest together? I'm mainly worried about hating the grind. It may have been a long enough break that I wouldn't feel it, I'm not really sure. Strange as this may sound, I miss BGs (!) and the idea of less intense raids is actually kind of appealing. Skilladin is 64 or 65, and Douchi the mage is only 61 I think.

Still not 100% sold, we'll see how things go. My main concern is the time commitment because I'm in the middle of a semester. But if nothing else, I'd have time in the summer.

i reupped for a month out of sheer boredom (i live in tennessee) so look me up

Kris is playing Zeddicus now. My main is Ragrathtorin. I am still having fun with the game. I'm not a hardcore raider, so whatever time I commit is up to me. I do a lot of PvP.

70 Warlock / 70 Rogue
I think that Emi is keeping the guild real low key. From what I hear now that they have started progressing, progression is going alright, but when I've logged in people have been real low key and matter of fact "We're raiding Friday, show up.". It's a nice change of pace.

-Stephen

I was on Lovak for about 45 minutes earlier today between classes, and I was having fun. I re-upped last summer for a month and knew within the first two hours that the grinding just wasn't gonna happen.

Talked to Emi a little bit and rejoined the guild, it sounds like it'll be cool. I think the pace will work a lot better and no one's in any huge rush. We'll see how it goes, I'm going to play more today and see if I can ding 65.

It's been a while dukes, what other characters will you be on besides Tikal?

tikall, tikal, sinsanct, wierd, beezlebub, i dunno

Yuber wrote:
It's been a while dukes, what other characters will you be on besides Tikal?

Holpefully Eupha /moan
You guys know what vent Emi is using? I'd like to listen in on some of the Kara raids... I have done that damn place 100 times, maybe I can help.
Eviscerator wrote:
You guys know what vent Emi is using? I'd like to listen in on some of the Kara raids... I have done that damn place 100 times, maybe I can help.

shyyyttt you've done it more than 100 times i bet
I grabbed this from the guild info tab. Not sure why there are two, but I believe they used "B" last night for Kara. At least that's what Emi was saying.

Quote:
Ventrilo: "A"
voice101.guildlaunch.net
rdtbl_vent

Ventrillo: "B" ( Thanks Ron!)
Cadmium.typefrag.com
keepout

Sorry about cutting out so quick lastnight Yuber. I thought I was gonna be able to play but then the wife found chores for me. mad
Oss wrote:
Sorry about cutting out so quick lastnight Yuber. I thought I was gonna be able to play but then the wife found chores for me. mad

LOL. I didn't think anything of it. I'm in and out all the time because stuff comes up unexpectedly, so no worries.

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em