Has anyone gotten a beta key? Starcraft is probably my favorite game, and after watching some new replays this game looks sooo sick. I'm praying I can get into the beta but who knows. Anyone get lucky so far?
No, but if you like RTS's Supreme Commander goes live on teh 2nd of Mar....First one was awesome. Still play it...
Supreme Commander is simply the best RTS known to man. Warcraft/Starcraft defined a portion of the genre, but in classic Blizzard form they distilled it.

If you like huge armies, strategic views, and don't care as much about "hero classes" and that kind bullshit then you should check out SupCom. It's awesome. It also support multi-monitor so that you can show a strategic view in monitor and a unit or group view in the other.

I expect SupCom2 to consume much of my March.

-Stephen

SupCom Demo up on steam, as well as $5 off pre-order!
If you liked Sim City Societies or Waracraft III then SupCom is for you. Apparently the people who liked the scale of SupCom 1 were not a profitable enough market for GPG and Squenix. So, SupCom 2 is good. It's fun, but it's not the spiritual successor to SupCom 1. Try the demo, if you like it then grats. If you were expecting a true sequel.... well.... it's not.

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em