Pirates of the Burning Sea

Launch Server List

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Kasto wrote:
Eve is a Awesome game.........I love it.........and will never cancel........Even though i don't actively play, i still log in to chance skills.

That's a good sign of a true Eve addict. Happy

Yip true EVE addict.....
I liked Eve, just took too damn long to get into it fully.
The nice thing about having a 13 year old son is he can play it too.

Since I am finally through with school I nned a good game. I will get it when it comes out.
I just Pre-ordered. I will send you tell, Ant.

My name is Zedd Bobaganoosh.

70 Warlock / 70 Rogue
I am in Antiuga also. I'll look for you guys..

I am Eviscerator Montoya
I'm not going to have tons of time to play over the next month or two, but I will be picking it up tomorrow.

Does anyone have any advise on how to sit and farm tastey $$$? I figure max farming for later item development.

"If you're Hull is looking holey, you'll be glad you stopped at KeelHaul City!"

Oh, are we gonna be gay errr...French or what?
Oss wrote:
I'm not going to have tons of time to play over the next month or two, but I will be picking it up tomorrow.

Does anyone have any advise on how to sit and farm tastey $$$? I figure max farming for later item development.

"If you're Hull is looking holey, you'll be glad you stopped at KeelHaul City!"

Oh, are we gonna be gay errr...French or what?

ROFL.

I think we're Pirate. But that reminds me, is there any official word from you guys playing on whether or not you can be members of opposing nationalities and be cool with one another? Probably not, so I imagine I'll be Pirate too.

I'll be there smydehs!

I can probably talk a few others into joining us if we all stick with it.

And just for the record....pick French!

Okay, I'll be a Pirate on the outside, but French on the inside!

Will send a message, prolly some name with Bizzarro

Kelcey (aka Apostollos)

I'll be getting the game this week and checking things out. I need another game to play. I won't be able to leave my current one and true love (Eve Online) alone for too long or she will start making pouty faces at me, but I feel like sinking some ships,

-Stephen

We are Pirate. In the retail version you can only be one faction on a server, so if you go pirate you cannot be anything other than pirate on that server. If we want to do other nationalities we can have alt servers if you want.

The game is now offline until Tuesday morning 9am pacific for the official launch. I made it to level 18 before the launch, so if anyone needs help just hit me up. Zedd, Netgrue (Netgrue Berg) and I all have society leader in the game, so hit any of us up for invites if you see us online. Evis, I will throw you an invite as soon as I get back in-game. Happy

So.....how is it.......mean, has it gotten better since beta 4 months ago? I liked the concept then, but needed work like any beta does.
Around 4 months ago was when I stopped playing the beta too and I can definitely say the game is about a billion times more polished than it was then. I'm enjoying it a lot more than I did in beta. Happy

Ahoy mateys, Pirate it is...

I cranked up a privateer to level 6 and had a blast.
The ship to ship combat is pretty damn good. You have to watch what side your facing (reminds me of Starfleet Battles) and the wind direction.

Anyone figured out how to jump yet?
Eviscerator wrote:
Anyone figured out how to jump yet?

/jump

You don't have the mobility like you have in other MMORPGs. You can't even look all the way up. The game has a lot of instances...a lot. I'm not too big on games that consist of load screen after load screen, but...this game requires it. It is real easy to get quests done. Sometimes a quest will start when you don't even expect it. You will go talk to a Tradesman, BAM!, the whole town is under attack by Scavenger Pirates. You then fight your way out of town to get to your ship. Then you fight along side your Bretheren Pirates to defend the Harbor. I like the game a lot more than I thought I would. I haven't gotten into any player made content yet. I have gotten into a PvP battle. I attacked him and stole his ship(La Belle Corvette). It looks like it was just purchased since he/she was only level 6. I made it to level 8 in beta. Good times. Yarrr!!!!

I could get into ship battles but that would take too long. There are many ways to win and lose. I just like that as a Pirate I can capture a new ship every 2 hours. It's so sweet. I can't wait to get a ship with 124 cannons on it.

70 Warlock / 70 Rogue
sooo i should u...get the game?
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em