Pirates of the Burning Sea

Launch Server List

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
I know Netgrue will play it for a while (though he has power supply issues atm). I will also play it for a few months at least (between homework assignments).

I'm going to get an account, but we'll have to see how long I play.

I plan on playing some although in the Beta, there were a few missions where I fought only swords and the bodies were missing and it wasn't as intuitive as I would like. Also, in the basic attack box, there was a misspelled word ... as an auditor, that was killing me... hello spell check! I see it daily and say those words often so it was painful. Oh well ... so we will be French, Pirate, ???
Pirate! :P

Pirate!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtIot-nrV1M

70 Warlock / 70 Rogue
Le Francais!

what is your obsession with French people? I been to France, They are dirty and disgusting people.
Kasto wrote:
what is your obsession with French people? I been to France, They are dirty and disgusting people.

It's kind of a long story, actually. But it stems from the fact that most people hate the French, and I think it'd be fun to play them for that reason.

Ok, who all is playing this atm?

I must admit, I am intrigued. This is a good time of year for me to play a little, and I have missed gaming lately.

Pax

Mike Lovewell
Davenport, IA
WOW: Retired
SWG: Retired
I'll play if everyone else plays!

Yuber wrote:
I'll play if everyone else plays!

Ditto, and the whole "like Eve" thing is sort of interesting...if, unlike Eve, it is more fun to play than to contemplate about.
Eve is quite possibly the best fucking game ever. The more I get into it the better it gets. It sucks that it has such a learning curve that turns alot of people away.

One of my employees, Vicki, will be hitting you up for a guild invite in Pirates probably, just so you know.

-Stephen

poor tiquor, everyone is always berating eve. Reminds me of when ohn was playing eq2 and swg and I ridiculed him relentlessly. Ah the good old days.

TiquorSJ wrote:
Eve is quite possibly the best fucking game ever. The more I get into it the better it gets. It sucks that it has such a learning curve that turns alot of people away.

One of my employees, Vicki, will be hitting you up for a guild invite in Pirates probably, just so you know.

-Stephen

It does, and it is a very interesting game, I just couldn't get as into it as I would have liked. I'll be picking up Pirates when it launches.
Eve is a Awesome game.........I love it.........and will never cancel........Even though i don't actively play, i still log in to change skills.

Last edited by ..::|Tzak|::.. on Fri Jan 11, 2008 11:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em