suggest that we look into the ZA instance not so much because we can beat it but because it takes no attunement and is a 10 man instance. this could give us some much needed practice as a guild. it is rated harder that Kara but could try it a couple of times to get the kinks out.
Kinked will be our arses. Kara is on the charts and will continue further leveling and attunements. I see depth to our roster in the near future as our rank swell and more folks become 70th level.
My kingdom for a tank!*

* Provided that said tank stays in the guild, actualy owns a shield, and knows how to tank.
Emi wrote:
* Provided that said tank stays in the guild, actualy owns a shield, and knows how to tank.

Well I know these post were all done way back in December - soooooooo, what you all think about scheduling a ZA run sometime in the near future? We are getting some folks geared and there is some really nice stuff (mostly DPS) in ZA...

Besides, what we have been running kara every week since the first of the year. New content would be nice since we dont have 25 for Mag and Gruul yet.

We can always still run kara to gear up/badge up people if needed.

Ron
Im down.
As long as we a scheduled time.

My pally needs a few heroics too.

Viva la Retribution.....
Yup, I agree..I think we have beat Kara into the dirt. I intend to keep putting a beating on Kara so everyone can get loots and badges.
The new content would be great More loots in Kara get De'd then awarded so it must be time to move on..

Emi
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em