Quest, Instance and Class notes

Who plans to raid in TBC?

Since we have lost a lot of our rogues over the last month(and i don't know if any of them will come back) I want to see who's still with us and who plans to raid on there rogue once TBC comes out.
It depends on what it takes to get attuned. Also, I think I might just focus on my Rogue in TBC. It seems there are plenty of Warlocks and it might be a nice change of pace. Also, I can take most warlocks on my rogue. Cloak of Shadows 4tw!!

We will see, though. I will level them both to 70.
I'll be levelling both Melis and Kalintra to 70 and depending how much I'm allowed to play my rogue hopefully she'll be geared enough for raids.

Not all raids require that level of attunement just some gimmick ones.
we really only need cronus, louci, and oren. im not sure ive seen any other rogues login that havent gquit in well over a month.
nugzilla wrote:
we really only need cronus, louci, and oren. im not sure ive seen any other rogues login that havent gquit in well over a month.

There is a slight chance I might be going away for a few months and not bringing wow with me
oi....whatever, I'll give rolan my number and fill in for free if you guys need me for anything. It's going to be a good long while before everyone is up to 40man capable anyhow. I know Naxx or BWL may sound good atm but everyone is going to go nutty for the XPAC and leveling.
Me! I count as a rogue, don't I!

If not, I have a real rogue too.
I think path is changin his main over to his rogue Bonedaddy, and I know of at least 3 alts that are pretty good rogues. Melis's, Zed's and Zaosin's.
I'll be playing Marlena in TBC.
I will play him anytime we need him. I might even switch. But...we shall see.
See look at this, people were saying we were not going to have enough rogues and should maybe recruit some for TBC but I think its obvious now that we have enough for our raiding needs :wink:
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em