News

Quiet on the home front

Hope all is well with everyone!
So much going on in WAR, so little time. Sorry No time to post!
I actually started playing WoW again due to my neighbor. Actually has been decent and got to help Thrall attack Undercity last night. But I'll probably get bored with it after a bit and have to move on to something else again... or I'll be traveling too much.
, I spend too much time writing mods in WoW to play WoW. My character has been in Ragefire Chasm testing a mod for about a month now.... haahahaha

TiquorSJ wrote:
, I spend too much time writing mods in WoW to play WoW. My character has been in Ragefire Chasm testing a mod for about a month now.... haahahaha

Tiquor, is it possible to use WoW's lua code to send HTTP POST and GET request? I found something called lua socket which is supposed to help do it, but I wasn't sure if Blizzard had still blocked it somehow.

Ohn wrote:
TiquorSJ wrote:

Tiquor, is it possible to use WoW's lua code to send HTTP POST and GET request? I found something called lua socket which is supposed to help do it, but I wasn't sure if Blizzard had still blocked it somehow.

They've blocked it I'm sure. They don't really allow any two way or even outbound communication. Would be awesome if you could though.

-Stephen

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em