Eve Online

Things you Need to Know in Eve

I would also like to point out that you REALLY need to go threw the tutorial ( which takes about as long as a molten core raid ). Do not skip the tutorial.

Also, all that time you spent making your character look just the way you want. Its only a mug shot in the end. But the picture is saved on your computer in a very high resolution. So you can post it on the forums later for everyone to see.

Now for the outer space graphix. Probably the best you will see for a long time unless you work for NASA.

Game still has the highest population on one server ever for a MMO. They have about 12,000-23,000 people on at any given time on the server.

Saddly if you want a trial you have to get it from a active players invite. This is the only way you can get an invite.

TimeFreak signing off.

A tyrant with an eccentric or nonconformist personality who is the leader of a counterculture that makes life a nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparent irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future
You can also get free trials by buying the collectible card game. Happy

-Stephen

TiquorSJ wrote:
You can also get free trials by buying the collectible card game. Happy

-Stephen

I'm confused about the buying a free trial part.

Why would I got buy cards I dont want to get a free trial of a game I played already :D

But for those other people that have not played the game before. This would be a cheap way to see if you like the game. Just remember to make sure you set aside a good 30-40 hours to test it ( IE: whole weekend ) other wise you probably wont make it threw the tutorial.

A tyrant with an eccentric or nonconformist personality who is the leader of a counterculture that makes life a nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparent irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future
When I tried out EVE, I got it from FilePlanet:

http://www.fileplanet.com/162522/160000/fileinfo/Eve-Online-14-Day-Trial

Not sure if you need one of their memberships to download or not.

I didn't say you needed to buy a free trial. I said if you bought the collectible card game you get a free trial with it. Buy the card game, free trial. Not buy a free trial. I wasn't recommending it as a method to get a free trial so much as another way you could get one.

-Stephen

I think freaks point was that if you're paying for the card game to get the free trial you're paying for te "free" trial in essence.

Netgrue wrote:
I think freaks point was that if you're paying for the card game to get the free trial you're paying for te "free" trial in essence.

Yeah, but thats the negative way to look at it. Everything has a cost of some sort. If you happen to want a new card game to play, try the Eve card game *and* you get a free trial for the MMO.

-stephen

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em