News

Official SiN Warhammer Server Info

The Official SiN Warhammer Server Plan

Well, we've sort of been stumbling around dealing with Launch issues, dealing with everyone's desire for different things, but the following is the plan. Note: I'm not trying to act like this plan is democratic. It's just some damn server choices. I'm just trying to get us all focused and trying to pick servers and types based on my discussions with everyone and the polls we've had and discussions we've had. Alot happens during a game's lifetime, let's get on the same server and enjoy playing the game together for a while.

Official Servers

Order

Mordheim - Switched from Badlands due to Queues. Roll here for Order.

Destruction

Vortex - Join Kasto's guild Forsaken, but we may roll a SiN there and Ally with them instead. Just go there, roll a character and join Forsaken and start playing. If you want Destruction, this will be our destruction home, whether we are in Forsaken or Allied with them.

Optional Servers

Destruction

Chaos Wastes - We have a group of people here and a SiN guild there. It just so happened there were a fair number of people there so we rolled a guild. If you want to play Open RvR on a Roleplay server then here's your ticket to it. The thing is, Allying with Kasto's guys really makes alot of sense so we're better off on their server long term.

Enjoy!

Last edited by Stephen F. Johnston on Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

How about let's make a SiN guild there and be SiN. Then run with Kasto's guild as friends?

Emi wrote:
How about let's make a SiN guild there and be SiN. Then run with Kasto's guild as friends?

People have shown alot of interest in doing that. Just need to get someone over there to beat the drum to roll our own guild on Vortex. Kasto is cool with it and Forsaken gave us a place to quickly get up to speed.

-Stephen

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em