Public Registered Forum

Important News

Hi, I'm sure everyone remembers Berg since I'm a pretty important guy and whatnot. Just stopped by to say hi and see if anyone is playing Warhammer, I may or may not get it at this point.
Yo Berg!! Great to hear from you! Yes, there is going to be a good number of us going to Warhammer. Are you able to read the Warhammer forum on the site? It has the server info/faction info there.

Basically we are doing both factions on two different servers. Umm...whatelse...there was a huge spilt last year, Rolan and a number of others are now out. The guild has become a bit smaller with some new members and the same ol' guys!
Nope I don't see a Warhammer section at all. I take it the game is pretty good then? I thought it looked decent but not sure about how the actual combat worked. Like with Guild Wars it didn't seem very responsive, and that really turned me off of that game.

But bashing some skulls with you guys in pvp has definitely sold me on it.
Can someone (Tiquor) give Berg some access?!

We had a number of ppl in beta, SIN and a sister guild Foresaken are going to be playing. SIN (order), Foresaken (Destruction).

Oh, just found out...

Vortex (server) = Destruction
Badlands (server) = Order
Lovak/Phoencia is on either server. You can look him up there. You can also look for Zeddicus and Kasto.

I won't be in the game until Thursday.
I am actually Tzak in game... on Destro side.....
Berg, click the Apply to Guild link on the left. Then I can get you setup with member access.

-Stephen

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em