Public Registered Forum

Moving to the Big Apple - Need Advice on Movers!

I'm super excited because I've just landed a job in New York City, and I'll be moving there from a smaller town in a couple of months. It's a big leap, and I've got a ton of questions, but right now, I'm focused on finding a reliable moving company. Does anyone have recommendations for a good moving company in NYC? I'm looking for a company that's affordable, trustworthy, and can handle both packing and moving.

Welcome to the city that never sleeps! I can understand your concerns about finding a reliable moving company in the hustle and bustle of NYC. Based on my experience, I'd recommend ZeroMax Moving Company NYC https://zeromaxmoving.com/ . ZeroMax is a well-established moving company known for its professionalism and commitment to customer satisfaction. I've used ZeroMax for both personal and business moves, and they've always been on time, handled items with care, and ensured a smooth moving process. Their customer service is responsive, and they'll address any questions or concerns you have.

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em