Public Registered Forum

Ruby for Games?

Hi All!

Ruby is an advanced general-purpose programming language that people are using for building a variety of applications. However, as a seasoned developer, I am thinking to utilize this programming language to script a video game. But I am a little concerned about whether should I use it or not. Actually, few online sources suggest using Ruby for the building of video games but it is only for learning experience. I mean to say they don't recommend using this programming language for the development of 3D, commercial and high-performing applications.

So, I am here to know is a way to benefit from Ruby in this regard. Also, I am willing to get advice about using Back4app for deployment purposes. Likewise, it will be a good idea to use this link to deploy Ruby-scripted video games. The deployment of the Ruby app in a containerized environment will be a wise idea.

Or what are your thoughts on it? I am waiting for your suggestion

I was interested to know around it. Possibly you may be interested to know about the amusement that's continuously following to me? At that point you should https://subgame.org/ click on this interface and you'll be able play  solitaire. You essentially cannot discover a more curiously diversion.

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em