Public Registered Forum

Transfer credit card balance to new credit card or take out

Hello everyone, thanks advance for the advice on this one

$15.5k - Bank of America CC, 25% - 29% APR (estimate) $3.5k - Chase CC, 26.49% APR How much we plan on paying every month: $1000-$1500

My husband and I accrued about $15.5k on a Bank of America credit card. We are estimating to pay it off in about 12 months or less. However, I was not planning on starting payments on it (beyond minimum due, roughly $300/mo) for a couple months to allow us two/three months to pay off the $3.5k we owe on the Chase credit card.

Before you take out a loan, pause and think about how much money you need, whether you can do without it, and how you will pay it back. Consider not only your salary, pension, or other income, but also unforeseen circumstances. Downsizing, illness or recession can drastically worsen your financial situation. It's important to think ahead about how to handle your loan payments in these circumstances. If you are already in a situation where you cannot pay your loan, you can contact what is credit 9 lending can help you with debt reduction for unforeseen circumstances.

I've been captivated on sports betting for the past 2 years and tried a lot of sites. But now I have found the most easiest sport betting to win. Visit and claim the prize you deserve. It's about time on settling, which game that provides rightful fun activity and at the same time your earning. Level up here: Sports Betting

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em