Public Registered Forum

The best file storage service

The best file storage service. Tell us, what file storage service do you personally use? It's very interesting to hear about it. Maybe I will use it too. Thanks for any recommendations.

I have been using LinkSnappy for a very long time now. Because according to this website, it is a premium link generator/debriding/multihost service that allows you to download files stored on popular file hosts at premium speeds without having to buy a premium account on all those individual file hosts. This comes in handy when you're traveling and when you don't have a lot of free memory on your device. You always have access to your necessary files and you can always download them to any of your devices and then send them to whoever you want. It's a very convenient service for me and I recommend it to everyone I know.

Personally, I use Google's official cloud storage. Owners of Android devices use it by default, as it is initially built into the system. Works on any device: smartphones, computers, laptops, tablets, and so on. For operating systems: Windows, macOS, Linux, Android, and iOS. There is a web version.

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em