Public Registered Forum

What is the best anti-aging face cream to choose?

I am a modern woman, I love myself and try to take every possible care of myself. My appearance is important in my professional activities. That is why I do not spare money when it comes to cosmetics and procedures. I would like to hear your experience, what regenerating cream for face and body helps you the most? How much do you spend a month on self-care?

I understand you very well, because no one takes care of themselves as well as you do. I spend 2-3 thousand a month on myself, this includes hair care - 1 thousand, perfume - 500, the rest - it's a micellar water, cream, milk, scrub and other little things.

Recently, I started a radical action concerning the restoration and rejuvenation of facial skin. I understand that it will take a lot of time and money. I haven't calculated anything yet, it doesn't matter to me. But I understand that the result will make me happy. I plan to massage and masks, and then the situation will become clearer.

As strange as it may seem, but we don't appreciate youthfulness. we don't eat right, we don't get enough rest, the air is polluted - all this negatively affects the skin of the face. It is good that I realized it in time, started to use the remedy crema pan vilon https://nanopep.net/products/cosmetics/pan-vilon/ which was recommended to me by my dermatologist. After a while, I began to notice a positive dynamics - wrinkles are visibly smoothed, the skin is visibly fresher, lighter. I am glad that I have started to use it. It makes me look younger than my years. I advise you to try it.

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em