Public Registered Forum

Types of Developers

What Is a Developer?

We’ve established that software is key to our developers’ story. That can take many forms.

A member of the programming team behind Microsoft’s SQL Server database software is a developer. Someone who uses Structured Query Language to work with information stored in such a database can also be a developer.

One developer creates a computer operating system embedded in a circuit board. Another writes Bash scripts to automate interactions between multiple other software programs.

Kinsta spoiled me so bad that I demand that level of service from every provider now. We also try to be at that level with our SaaS tool support.

Suganthan Mohanadasan

from@Suganthanmn

View plans

All these types of developers have built something with code.

Computer screens with code used by various types of developers

Code on screens. (Photo by Fotis Fotopoulos on Unsplash)

Meet the developers!

I am not sure why you are not able to create thread content according to your title. Anyways, it sounds bad that you didn't mention any single type of developer in this discussion. So, I would like to share common types of developers:

Full-Stack Developer - He is responsible for both front and server-side development of an application.

Backend Developer - Backend development means a lot and it basically consists of 80% of the app building and launching journey. So, a programmer or coder who deals with backend tasks is known as a backend developer. Although these MBaaS ways to build a backend made it easy to proceed with server-side tasks but as an individual team member, a backend developer is responsible for backups, security, scalability, DB management, business logic and availability of an application. 

Front-End Developer - He is responsible for all user-side operations of an application. 

Web Developer - A coder who creates scripts, deploys, tests and launches web-based applications is known as a web developer.

Big Data Developer - A developer who can handle big data projects of large enterprises that are particularly based on the cloud is called a big data developer.

Mobile, software and game developers are also some kinds here. 

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em