Public Registered Forum

Apartment Rentals

Hello! I’m moving to Ljubljana from Texas in late July / early August with my husband and three animals (two little dogs & a cat).

What is the normal timeline to start looking for apartment rentals? Is it possible to get in somewhere as fast as a couple of weeks or should we be trying to lock something down while in Texas? It makes me nervous to sign a lease before seeing it in person but don’t want to be stuck in an Airbnb for months if possible.

Also, what is the best route to search for rentals? Do realtors in Ljubljana help out with apartment rentals?

Thanks in advance for any helpful information! I am so excited to live in your beautiful country :)

I would recommend to start searching from mid June-July. Why? Because students now have the exam period and after than they’ll slowly move out of flats, therefore landlords will start offering those empty flats. You’ll be able to find good value for money deals. Also suggest you to search at https://prian.info/slovenia/slovenia/piran/. Really good option for me so you can make a luck

All the home sites aggregate MLS listings. Some allow FSBOs to manually enter their sales, but all the sites are 99.9% the same. It's mostly a matter of which interface you like most.

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em