Public Registered Forum

Why Are Most Ladies Watches Adorned With Diamonds?

I'm just curious as to why watch brands seem to think that women like watches, with either diamonds, as hour/minute markers, or on bezels.

There are possibly plenty of women who don't. Why can't watch brands just do smaller versions of men's watches, for those of us women, who dislike blinged-up watches?

I guess there are women, who like diamonds in, or on, their watches and they have to be catered for. Likewise, the range of ladies' watches is smaller than the range of men's watches. There are some notable exceptions, such as Raymond Weil, but why can't watch brands take women's watches more seriously & produce watches that aren't too blingy, fussy, or just plain bizarre?

Hi. Personally, I have a negative attitude towards replica Rolex watches, because 99% of the time they are very poor quality copies of the original Rolex, and the markup on them is just huge! As for me you should pay more and buy diamond watches for men. Not only will this watch be perfect, it will also be a great investment because in a few years you'll be able to sell it for more than you bought it.

The potent unblocked game Slope 2 came to the top of the list of the greatest games in the world in 2023. In the game Slope 2, you will be running along a road that is lined with several challenging obstacles. Display your agility in this original game.

The ideal alternative to Christmas gifts. Making personalized cards https://boomf.com/collections/christmas-card-for-boyfriend for all of your friends and family has never been so simple.

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em