Public Registered Forum

How to present a product to customers?

Hi all! I recently wondered how to present my product so that people will buy it. I found dozens of good books and hundreds of articles on this topic that give the same advice. The problem is that this advice is outdated. Out of the flood of methods and techniques, I've identified a few really cool ones. One of them is modelling a product's impact on a person's life. We show the customer, using an application or Excel spreadsheet, how their life would change if they bought our product. At best, it takes months to collect this data and put it into an understandable interface...

Please share sources where I can research this issue. In addition to introducing the product to the local market, I am also interested in market access. 

Hello! Exciting topic you touched on! To be honest, I haven't seen any books on creating customer benefit simulations in the format you describe, and I'm not sure they exist at all. You should look at HEOR and Health Economics Modeling. Yeah, it's a little different, but the point is the same. Some companies make software which helps pharmaceutical corporations to present their product. I recommend visiting https://digitalho.com/. They have some cool demos, which will help you understand more about this topic.

Yeah cool! Thank you! I checked out their website it's pretty much what I need. Models that you can show on your phone or tablet to the customer and say - "look how this will help you". Graphs + numbers is what sells today, not pointless advertising )) 

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em