Public Registered Forum

Soaking hemp seeds.

In order for hemp seeds to hatch quickly, they are pre-soaked for 12 hours in water. Any container of water will do for this. It is placed in a dark place with a constant temperature of 20-30 degrees Celsius. During this time, water molecules will penetrate the nut shell and awaken the embryo sleeping under it. After the specified time, the grower will be able to contemplate the seeds enlarged and swollen from the absorbed moisture in front of him. Now it's time to transfer them to cotton pads or napkins folded in several layers.

Some growers, when soaking planting material, add additives to the liquid medium to stimulate root growth, as well as hydrogen peroxide to disinfect the medium. Peroxide, in addition to antiseptic properties, also saturates the water with atomic oxygen, which significantly reduces the risk of decay.

The swollen nut is spread on a cotton pad and covered with a second one on top. This design is placed in a container with a lid and watered. When the “cotton sandwich” has absorbed enough moisture, it is squeezed out and put back. The disk should be wet, and not have the appearance of a jellyfish floating in the ocean.

Oh, the topic of cannabis is very interesting to me. I have never tried growing cannabis and want to try it.

Hello. I see that you are already ready to start growing cannabis and for this you will need the seeds of the most productive strains. I advise you to definitely visit this weblink online store with fast delivery to alaska. My pots produce excellent buds thanks to these seeds, so the further result depends on the quality of the cannabis seeds. Take this into account and then you will be ok.

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em