Public Registered Forum

What Is Sleep Deprivation?

Sleep deprivation is the term allotted to the inability to fall asleep and sleep well. In different stages of your life, the sleep requirements needed for the body and mind to function optimally also differs. The inability to hit the required hours of sleep is what constitutes sleep deprivation.  Sleep deprivation is one of the most common consequences of modern life. Be it trying to impress the boss working long hours, trying to get top rank by studying all night, partying, stressing out or even binge-watching Netflix, people are experiencing a lack of sleep on an alarming level. India is one of the most sleep-deprived nations in the world. From the data collected from the brand Fitbit, it was found that Indians sleep 6:55 hours or less. While the self-imposed curtailment of sleep is worn as a badge of honour, it is in fact quite dangerous. So, let’s begin from the very start. 

While the self-imposed curtailment?

If you are looking for a reliable mattress for yourself and your family, I advise you to check out this article - Saatva vs Winkbed. Here is a comparison of the two best mattresses, so I hope it will be useful for you because there you can learn about the benefits of each. Thanks to this article, I was able to choose a mattress for myself and was very pleased with my choice. So I hope it will help you choose your perfect mattress.

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em