News

Tell us a Story Guildies!

Post your best TBC moment so far in this thread!

Found a good spot to grind? Post it!

Found a cool place to see? Post it!

My best loot so far? [Garrote-String Necklace] weeksauce Happy

then I got [Ursol's Claw] which aint bad

then I got [Pendant of Battle-Lust]

Last edited by Stephen F. Johnston on Wed Jan 17, 2007 11:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
I survived the lag!
I logged before the lag got really bad from what I heard. I was in an instance while the world servers were going up and down. I like the new instances, short and sweet instead of long and boring.

I'd rather get a little bored from repetition than have my wife yell at me cause the "20 minutes till I can leave lasted till 5am"

test
I've gotta say, flying mounts + bombs = hella fun
The bombing quest and the felhunter crap quest were my favorites so far... good times.
I did the bombing run quests where like 15 other people were doing them as well, there was one run where all i got was one fel cannon, the ground was coverd in exposions

Still fun though
I have had some great 5 man instance action:

Goby and Marhen give me a great appreciation for melee Shaman.

Edrick and Melis can heal and still be damn good shadowpriests.

Props to all the hunters Ive teamed up with, u guys are pro.

Soulfiend and Duis are dps monsters now.

Sheeps are your friend.

Cronus is a beast and he can open those fel locked chests.

Zaosin is well Zaosin :D ..............

Props to everyone else, you guys rocked. 13 rampart runs, 7 furnace runs and 1 slave pen run in 2 days...

Oh and lest I forget Me and Razorz 12 min fight with 5-6 alliance that kept rezzing on us. Good stuff!
Eviscerator wrote:
I have had some great 5 man instance action:

Goby and Marhen give me a great appreciation for melee Shaman.

Edrick and Melis can heal and still be damn good shadowpriests.

Props to all the hunters Ive teamed up with, u guys are pro.

Soulfiend and Duis are dps monsters now.

Sheeps are your friend.

Cronus is a beast and he can open those fel locked chests.

Zaosin is well Zaosin :D ..............

Props to everyone else, you guys rocked. 13 rampart runs, 7 furnace runs and 1 slave pen run in 2 days...

Oh and lest I forget Me and Razorz 12 min fight with 5-6 alliance that kept rezzing on us. Good stuff!

.. I will sheepishly admit I fell asleep in that five man last night. I had gone out for my birthday, had some wine, and a big meal and my eyelids were like 10,000 pounds. I woke up and you guys were all gone and I was standing in the instance. Sorry bout that.

we just thought your wife pulled you away............. :oops:

Oh and the funniest thing is watching those Orcs deliberately tiptoeing around your trap. I about laughed my ass off when that happened..
Its been really fun in the instances in Zangramarch, I love how they have develped mobs that can be herbalised instead of skinned. Allows us alchemists to get some matts on runs instead of sitting out a day here and there collecting herbs.

All the quest lines have been pretty fun, and the guild has really done well with helping people out, I know I have asked a million questions all to be answered within 2 seconds. SIN rocks.

Wish list, evis to tank an instance to I can dps, LOL.
Eviscerator wrote:

we just thought your wife pulled you away............. :oops:

Oh and the funniest thing is watching those Orcs deliberately tiptoeing around your trap. I about laughed my ass off when that happened..

yeah that was pretty amazing actually
I survived a blitz attack by two 62 paladins last night. Regrowth/Rejuv = 700+ health per tick x 5 ticks = 2 mana drained pallies that got their asses handed to them by a full resto level 60 druid with near full mana.

Have I mentioned that I really enjoy resto spec?
So far the bombing runs have been pretty cool especially if there are a few people doing it at once (though you don't get any kills if your not the first one).

The other was looking down through the bottom of the floor at the last boss in blood furnace and seeing the big ass Mannoroth looking demon.
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em