WoW General

anyone coming back or is Sin dead for good on Nath?

A few people have already /gquit (some good ones)...only a couple officers are ever on.

just wondering if the fort is worth holding down.
I'll be back when the new expansion releases, but otherwise I don't know. I find WAR more interesting than WoW at this point.

Corrupted,

This happened before TBC too. People sometimes need a vacation from their second job.

Also, Warhammer is out. So, while people wait for WoTLK they have another quality game to play. And so far, it doesn't seem like a second job right now.

-Stephen

Corrupted wrote:
just wondering if the fort is worth holding down.

If by fort you mean the pillows and blanket tent you made in the living room.

Then HELL YES you hold it up with all your might. Dont like those evil cootie's get in.

A tyrant with an eccentric or nonconformist personality who is the leader of a counterculture that makes life a nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparent irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future
I'm playing Warhammer at the moment and have cancelled my WoW subscription - but I did that before and re-upped a couple of times. I can only afford one subscription right now and Warhammer has my attention.

If the WotLK expansion looks good then maybe I'll take a look, who knows?

psychoticneurotic.com
I've been playing Alliance for a change of pace, but I should be playing some more on Nath when WotLK hits. Who left?

like said above, This happens pre Xpac, people take a break.

it's disheartening to have all your work over the past year be replaced in 2 lvls
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em