Pirates of the Burning Sea

Oss and Yuber, check your PM's for your PotBS beta's

There you go, let me know if you have issues logging on. The same user name and pass logs you onto the beta forums.

Here in a week or so, i will have to tie the accounts to the SONY Station since they signed sony, so if they stop working, PM so i can do that.
Woot! Thanks a lot, man! Downloading now. :D

Welcome, hopefully you get good use out of them......I stopped playing once i got into WAR, then goewen took my account, as he was waiting my second beta key to get activated. And never used the Second account. Have fun, and hopefully of you guys get into WAR beta....
Woot! Big thank you!!
so is this a fun game and does it cost money>>? i am kinda broke but i would like to hang with you guys on what you fellas do now... lemme know!

Meet your maker!
It's a different style of game....Kinda like EvE, it is different. I see a more mature audience in this game than let's use the more common mmo, WoW.

Yes, it will cost money, but not till Jan.
Kalelkainalu wrote:
so is this a fun game and does it cost money>>? i am kinda broke but i would like to hang with you guys on what you fellas do now... lemme know!

It seems pretty cool, but none of these noobs will be French like I want, so I'm considering a boycott.

You'll definitely have to play WAR with us when it comes out in, like, three years or w/e, .

Frenchies smell like ass and have shitty food.

70 Warlock / 70 Rogue
Yuber wrote:
Kalelkainalu wrote:

It seems pretty cool, but none of these noobs will be French like I want, so I'm considering a boycott.

You'll definitely have to play WAR with us when it comes out in, like, three years or w/e, .

3 years or w/e ........I know when it is being released unofficially!
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em