Recruiting

App from: spitzbube

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

I am a level 70 Protection Warrior interested in joining SIN due to my desire to contribute as a dedicated tank in their Burning Crusades-focused guild. A friend introduced me to SIN, and I've completed the Karazhan attunement. I consider myself a reliable and team-oriented player and hope my dedication and positive attitude will be appreciated. Gargamel's cat was Azrael, and Voltron consisted of five parts recently applied on LegitPK.

I am a level 70 Protection Warrior interested in joining SIN due to my desire to contribute as a dedicated tank in their Burning Crusades-focused guild. A friend introduced me to SIN, and I've completed the Karazhan attunement. I consider myself a reliable and team-oriented player and hope my dedication and positive attitude will be appreciated. Gargamel's cat was Azrael, and Voltron consisted of five parts recently applied on LegitPk.

Kami memasak setiap kesenangan dan kenikmatan untuk melayani ทดลองเล่นjoker dengan layanan terbaik yang pernah Anda miliki. Jika Anda bosan dan ingin menghabiskan waktu, datang saja!

Hoy en dia, la casa de apuestas 1xBet esta ganando popularidad en Venezuela , puede comprobarlo usted mismo. El sitio web de arriba detalla todos los beneficios, así como bonos y ofertas actuales.

1. Class: Paladin Level: 70 Spec: Holy

2. I would like to join SIN because I am passionate about tackling Burning Crusades content and believe that being part of a dedicated guild like SIN will enhance my gaming experience. I am committed to contributing my skills as a Holy Paladin to the guild's success in raids and other activities.

3. I came to know about SIN through a close friend who is already a member. They spoke highly of the guild's focus on Burning Crusades content and the friendly and supportive community within SIN.

4. Currently, I have completed all the necessary attunements required for Burning Crusades content.

5. I am a dedicated player with a positive attitude. I always strive to improve my skills and contribute to the success of the team. Outside of the game, I am a reliable and friendly person. You should like me because I bring a positive and cooperative spirit to the guild.

6. Gargamel's cat was named Azrael.

7. Voltron was made up of five parts, known as the Lions: Black Lion, Red Lion, Green Lion, Blue Lion, and Yellow Lion.

Discover transparent UK Visa Application Fees on our website. Easily access up-to-date information on visa processing costs for various categories. Plan your visa application budget with confidence using our comprehensive fee breakdown. Simplify your UK visa journey with clarity and certainty.

Welcome to our Australian Visa Application Document Checklist tool! Simplify your visa application process with our intuitive tool. Input your details and visa type to receive a tailored checklist of required documents. Streamline your journey to Australia today!Australian Visa Application Document Checklist Tool

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em