Public Registered Forum

Requesting Guidance: Unable to Erase Wi-Fi Network on Mac

Hello, wonderful community! I'm in a bit of a bind as I'm unable to erase a persistent Wi-Fi network from my Mac. Despite my best efforts using the usual methods, the network simply won't go away. If any of you have encountered a similar situation or have any advice on how to forget a Wi-Fi network completely on a Mac, I would be extremely grateful for your assistance. Thank you in advance for your time and expertise!

Hi there! To forget a Wi-Fi network on a Mac, you can try the following steps: 1. Open System Preferences and select Network. 2. Select Wi-Fi from the list of options on the left. 3. Click the Advanced button in the bottom right corner. 4. Select the network you want to forget and click the minus (-) button. 5. Click OK and then Apply. This should remove the network from your list of available networks. If this doesn't work, you can try resetting your network settings. To do this, open System Preferences, select Network, and click the Reset button at the bottom of the window. This should reset all of your network settings and remove any persistent networks. If you haven't figured it out yet, then you need an article on how to forget a network on mac. I hope this helps!

It's always a good idea to consult a professional in such matters. They can provide you with accurate and personalized advice.

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em