Public Registered Forum

Start playing unlimited online games of world of solitaire

World of solitaire is a flash player game that allows you to play the classic solitaire game directly in your browser. The game is so well-known that it's often the first thing people think of when they take a break from work.

Game Set-Up
Solitaire, like many other card games, has seven columns of cards, with the first column containing one card facing up, the second containing two cards, one facing up and the other facing down, and the remaining columns following the pattern all the way to the seventh column, which contains six cards facing down and one facing up.

Game Moves
The player's goal in the solitaire should be to eliminate all of the cards from the table. This can be accomplished by sorting all of the cards into groups of alternating colors and values.

Graphics and Controls:
The world of solitaire card games is a breeze to play and one of the most basic. The graphics aren't flashy, but they're tailored to the game's style.

You can visit the following link: https://worldofsolitaires.co

I like this game. I want to introduce another game for you. It's Vex 5. Let's try it.

I like this game. I want to introduce another game for you. It's Vex 5. Let's try it.

Going abroad but don't have time to search for the best attractions? Then I suggest you type in the search service ***, which will help you quickly make a decision to visit certain events, cafes or stores. The site will help you feel at ease even in a foreign country. 

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em