WoW General

So I've got this rogue named Metrosexual...

OK, so is this name really that confusing for people? Couple weeks ago I had this guy tell me I was lucky my name hadn't been reported yet. I just humored him and was like whatever, but then I thought about it. Really? Do people really not know what it means? Do they think it's a derogatory name for gays? Because at first it amused me like "Hey, blood elf named Metrosexual because they're vain and whatever, har har har," but now I think the joke is lost on these people.

Case in point, I was being nice and asking in /1 if anyone needed my extra rotting hearts and I got two responses:

"only if you suck me"
"me toooooo"

I'm not sure I can handle this for another 49 levels. I may need a name change!

, well you did put "sexual" in the name. Given WoW's average user age of 12 what did you expect exactly? Happy

Metrosexual is such a dumb term anyway. There isn't anything Metro about it. Many men in the 20s/30s/40s/50s were essentially what the concept of Metrosexuals is. Shit, I like massages and a good haircut, but I don't need a fucking label to make me feel good about it. Maybe they want to secure their ability to get presriptions for it later....

-Stephen

I could see a problem with that also.

I know that Nerz had her named changed back in the begining by making a ticket to a GM. Maybe you can do the same thing.

A tyrant with an eccentric or nonconformist personality who is the leader of a counterculture that makes life a nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparent irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em