Video Card: Shader Model 2.0 and 128MB RAM: NVIDIA GeForce 5800 or ATI 9800

Recommended
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz (E6600) or better
Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7950GX2 or better
RAM: 2GB or more

Enhanced for: DirectX 10, 64-bit processors, multi-core
Supports Parental Controls on Windows Vista

--------------------------------------------------------

That area between required and recommended is a good swath of modern mid grade hardware. Games always release with recommended requirements at or near the top of the current generation. They do this because people always whine about upgrading or needing to upgrade, but they whine even more when the game looks like shit comparatively in 6 months.

My machine is a Core 2 Duo E6400, 4 gigs ram, Geforce 8800 GTX and doesn't even sweat. You could get away with less ram and a lower end 8800 no problem.

Ya, Upgrading is inevitable.......just like new consoles coming out ever few years. Nothing you can do about it. I posted a bad ass computer for 1200 bucks for Zedd...... it could be modified with a lower gfx card and half the ram for about 300 less.........

I have a Intel Quad core Q6700, 780i EVGA Mobo, TRI-SLI 8800GTX. 8 Gigs of Patriot Viper...... Nothing holds me down..... But It can surely be done with much much less. My system is MAJOR over kill. But i am a computer hobbyist. I need the best stuff at any given time to feel satisfied. I am about ready to move to the 9800GTX2 cards as soon as the second versions get release.
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em