Public Registered Forum

Just stopping by ^.^

SiNnNnnnnn hey guys =) How have you been ? I've been doing great, I have alot of free time now that I don't play anymore ^.^ Anyways, I havent talked to alot of you guys in a while and wanted to catch up =)

<3 SiN
Euphie! :D

Good to see you, man! You're not playing either? Dang... Seems like a lot of the former crew are dropping. None of us here play anymore either. Well, Emi does. And I think Tiq does on occasion. Most of us are done though, at least for now. I quit back in March, I think.

You better stay around! :D

/hugs

I approved your App Eupha, welcome back

Wewt, Eupha!!!! I just felt a stir in my pants. Good to here you're doing well. Like Yuber said, most of us have stopped playing, we're all waiting for Pirates of the Burning Sea and WAR. Keep in touch bud, hopefully we'll see you in the next game!

Yea, You'll def hear more from me now =) I've been Playing C&C3 any of you guys play it? I was thinking of Starting up a Clan in it called either <SiN> or <Strength in Numbers> because tbh, I'm SiN for life =) iraid and PT were just my foster homes.

and yea Yuber, after the split the game lost what was keeping alot of us in it...the Freindships and family atmosphere that was in /g. I know I wasn't playing it get phat epics.
EuphAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how yah been buddy? stay in touch jharris2490@gmail.com
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em