News

LOL

LOL.

You know what, I've never seen an episode of Family Guy. Except I'm not like one of those tools that acts, like, real proud of it. Like you ever meet a person who says something like, "I've never seen an episode of Seinfeld" and they're exceedingly pleased with themselves for it? Yeah, that's not me. But still, never seen an episode of Family Guy. I should try it out though because all of the clips I see are pretty funny.

Cry like Sauron when he lost his contact. I was on the floor laughing!

Family guys is on many levels a very disturbing show. Some of the episodes are hillarious. Sometimes you see some and they make you feel dirty. Like the one where one of the characters opens a bathroom stall and a cheerleader is bound and gagged on the floor in the stall and he says "Note to Diary: Jackpot!!"

It is funny though....

GLStephen wrote:
Family guys is on many levels a very disturbing show. Some of the episodes are hillarious. Sometimes you see some and they make you feel dirty. Like the one where one of the characters opens a bathroom stall and a cheerleader is bound and gagged on the floor in the stall and he says "Note to Diary: Jackpot!!"

It is funny though....

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em