We did very well last night, 33% was very close. I think we got to 40% percent on first try without even talking strat.

Our positioning was great, however I think we should change one thing. I want to switch the hunters and the healers. If a flare selects a healer hopefully we kill it before it gets to them.

Understanding the flares, there is no way for someone to agro them and make them go to them. They randomly select a target and go to them, after they reach that person they gain an agro list and can be agroed. If a flare selects the main tank dps must pull it off of him immediatly, this will kill the main tank or burn to much mana on the main tank healers.

Druids should be on the main tank, shamans or palidans are better for just pure dps healing.

I am not sure if that is how it was working last night, but this was mentioned in a few post.

We should try letting a warlock taking the bolts, a warlock should keep dots up on the boss at all times and then go back to dpsing. With a little arcane resist a lock can help keep him self up with spells. As long as the warlock stays above 4k health they are fine.

This creates another person to heal, but also might be more effecient due to warlocks being able to heal themselves some what. Also you will not have to heal the off tank as much and he can consentrate on the adds more. Hell we could drop the off tank and pick up another dpser or rouge.

See you guys tonight.
Watched a bunch of videos at lunch

A few things I saw, alot of guilds have 2 rogues for this fight.

Many only have 3 healers

One person should be able to keep tank up, one on hatefull strikes, and one on dps.

I saw one guild use two pets on the adds the entire time, probably speced for arcane resist.
Also I saw one guild worry about hatefull strikes, used a bear, most others just let it go to wherever, usualy a mage or a hunter got it.
When he gets close to enrage leave one person on him to bring him down so he stops spawning adds.
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em