If anyone wants my account they can have it. I only tried it for two days and it sucks. I hate the interface and i can't figure out how to get in stinking tavern to do step in a quest line.

So rather than sit on the thing frustrated....I'm done.

I'll wait til Hammer.

Kelcey

yea, no point in waiting it out...maybe...**maybe** they'll fix it in a couple months but knowing SOE they'll just fuck it up

welcome to the already quit PotBS club...Population me and you
Wow, sounds about like my experience with Final Fantasy XI. I don't think the plastic wrapping had settled in the garbage can before I was done with that thing.

Yuber wrote:
I don't think the plastic wrapping had settled in the garbage can before I was done with that thing.

sounds like last night with you =) <3
Well, I'm sorry to hear that Pirates isn't really working out. I had real high hopes for it. General concensus is that a fair number of people are findig it fun though.

Anyway, I've converted us back to a WoW template so you game jumpers can have a template for the game you'll go back to. Happy

TiquorSJ wrote:
Well, I'm sorry to hear that Pirates isn't really working out. I had real high hopes for it. General concensus is that a fair number of people are findig it fun though.

Anyway, I've converted us back to a WoW template so you game jumpers can have a template for the game you'll go back to. Happy

I actually really like this one =-)
Eupha wrote:
Yuber wrote:
I don't think the plastic wrapping had settled in the garbage can before I was done with that thing.

sounds like last night with you =) <3

Haha! I 'd IRL at that one!

Spooning is better than sex anyhow.

/smoochies <3

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em