Clean Jokes

Mooo ?

Amy, a blonde Texas city girl, marries a Texas rancher. One morning, on his way out to check on the cows, the rancher says to Amy, "The insemination man is coming over to impregnate one of our cows today. So that you know which cow has to be inseminated, I will drive a nail into the 2X4 just above the cow's stall in the barn. You show him where the cow is when he gets here, okay?" So the rancher leaves for the fields.

When the artificial insemination man arrives, Amy takes him down to the barn. They walk along the row of cows and when she sees the nail, she confidently tells him, "This is the one... right here."

The inseminator, who had at first considered her to be just another ditzy blonde, is impressed. "Tell me little lady, how did you know that this is the cow to be bred?" "That's simple. By the nail over its stall," Amy explains very confidently. "What's the nail for?" he asks. Amy shrugs. "I guess it's to hang your pants on..."

A tyrant with an eccentric or nonconformist personality who is the leader of a counterculture that makes life a nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparent irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em