Goto page 1, 2  Next
where everybody be?!
Playing EvE!
Been dealing with this really shitty class. It ends tonight, so I should have more time to play... :P

Working 12 hour shifts for a month.

70 Warlock / 70 Rogue
im still on the fence about this game... im about to hit 10 but eh

avatar combat is horrible at best

ship combat is fun, i assume it will get more fun as i get high leveled, but right now it seems like get close, canister shot them down then board

it would also be more fun if my guildies were around =/
Would anyone be super pissed at me if I didn't end up playing? I know I said I would, but I have some real reservations. I haven't heard anyone say that they really, really love it yet. I'm not totally sure how much time I'll have to play and honestly, if none of you are ever around, that would really suck.

Thoughts?

eh, i dont know if you think you'll get ur 15 bucks a month out of it maybe it's worth it...i mean it did just come up...they will hopefully fix avatar combat, ship combat is really fun though, i only have 14 guns right now tho i can only assume it will become awesome with 150 or w/e

i'll let ya know in a couple weeks if it gets better once i figure it out. right now i can honestly say i dont like it because i dont understand it =/
looking for a job, looking for a house and paying off a wedding so can't justify the monthly fee right now
teppic wrote:
looking for a job

... well i WOULD be looking for a job if I had a visa, but as I'm technically an illegal I'm keeping a bit of a low profile.
Just cancelled my account to make sure they don't charge me for an additional month...

It was medicore at best i guess...ship combat was fun but lasted too long and was too repetitive. avatar combat was terrible...**TERRIBLE**

gogo WAR beta invite! kasto...hook meeee uppppp
LOL, i just pvp'd for 7 hours straight.......Not POTBS either
Kasto wrote:
LOL, i just pvp'd for 7 hours straight.......Not POTBS either

ugh i hate you! im deathly bored of everything right now...turok was fun multiplayer wise until it started ttaking 20+ min to find matches GAHHHHHHHHH i need something to play
Eupha wrote:
Just cancelled my account to make sure they don't charge me for an additional month...

It was medicore at best i guess...ship combat was fun but lasted too long and was too repetitive. avatar combat was terrible...**TERRIBLE**

gogo WAR beta invite! kasto...hook meeee uppppp

:/

Looks like I'm going to skip it. Definitely looking forward to WAR though. I'll play the hell out of that.

The Visuals for Ship combat looked very good. And from the looks of it they never improved the avatar movement. It is sad that companies can take a well themed MMO and butcher it. Maybe it is one of those MMO's that gets better after 6 months of patches.
Yeah the ship combat rocks, but the avatar combat is lacking. I don't think they did a whole lot to improve it from beta to launch unfortunately. The atmosphere is pretty cool tho.

I'm still going to play it for a couple more months at least, but WAR beta will likely get more attention. When I have time :/

Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em