Pirates of the Burning Sea

Launch Server List

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Doh Evis! You aren't a pirate! I can't invite you to the society...

LOL! Did Evis roll French? That would be so fucking funny.

I'll fix it tonight..

French? hell no. I was a member of the Spanish Inquisition.....

Gotta be careful, I can really get into this game. Good times!

Yarrrrrrr!
Eviscerator wrote:
lol,
French? hell no. I was a member of the Spanish Inquisition.....

Yarrrrrrr!

LOL, I kinda figured with a name like Montoya but I thought it would be funny anyway. I would've demanded a screencap! :)

Gonna try to pick the game up tomorrow when I'm out. How demanding is it on your time? I guess that's a dumb question when you're talking about an MMO. Figured I'll ask anyway!

>.> im confused so on that Realm with an A and we're what nationaltiy? im gonna pick it up tonight after the GF gets home...if it's even out, im so confused on this game =(

I so am gonna be Eupha (something) just not sure what
The server is named Antigua and we are Pirates. Just send an in-game email to Phoenicia Grammox and I'll invite you to the guild.

Aberene wrote:
The server is named Antigua and we are Pirates. Just send an in-game email to Phoenicia Grammox and I'll invite you to the guild.

well...i'll be on when ever the fucking thing is done patching =(
Just a reminder for those who are playing, make sure you add Society and Direct to your main chat window so you can see guild chat and tells. :P

WooOooo

my name's Eupha Reel

Add me ya mateys!
So... Are Eupha Reel?

Couldn't resist... Ok I invited ya! Happy

im pretty darn confused =( i got ambushed by some french motha fucker but got away!
I bought the game, as luck would have it I can't run the game on my laptop and my PC is shot. Looks like I'm not doing this one. Anyone want an account?
We're not giving up that easily.

How come it won't run on the laptop? Get a new PC!

Man, I wanted to play this game pretty badly but with my traveling 100% of the time and a kid at home, it is pretty hard. But at least I know the server / association so I might have to send a /tell with a request to add one of these days. Keep us informed on how the game is!

Woograze aka Ross
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em