News

The Cobblers Kids Have no Shoes

I'm redoubling my efforts to keep this site looking good. As they say.. the Cobblers kids have no shoes

I'd like to use this template as a base to make a more SiN specific template. I'm also going to have the graphic designer at Guild Launch make us a header. What do you all want to see on the header?

Something that alludes to all of the games we play? Something that shows our history? Something abstract, wierd, etc.?

Let me know what you want. I think this template has a more "tech" feel and is pretty cool. I'll replace the Eve header with something more "SiN" than "Eve".

-Stephen

I like the idea of somehow incorporating our history - definitely the good ol' days in SWG and WoW.

I'm no dsigner but maybe somehow a play on the "Numbers" in our name with a group of characters from the different games: SWG, WoW, AoC, War, ... LOL - even Pirates!

psychoticneurotic.com
teppic wrote:
I like the idea of somehow incorporating our history - definitely the good ol' days in SWG and WoW.

I'm no dsigner but maybe somehow a play on the "Numbers" in our name with a group of characters from the different games: SWG, WoW, AoC, War, ... LOL - even Pirates!

Yea that LOL.

Some how bridge the multiple games like that.

A tyrant with an eccentric or nonconformist personality who is the leader of a counterculture that makes life a nonspatial continuum in which events occur in apparent irreversible succession from the past through the present to the future
Oh Pirates .... that bad taste and unfinished promise is still in my mouth
Chat
You must be logged in to chat.
No FB Yes FB Hand (smaller) Lap 40.063em Desk 64.063em Wall 90.063em